Qualitative Research in Communication | Bucharest, 10.03-04, 2013
- Download the call for papers for more info.
- Keynote speakers
- Nancy Arthur, University of Calgary, Canada
- Mireia Fernández-Ardčvol, IN3 - Open University of Catalonia, Barcelona (Catalonia), Spain
- Spyros Kriwas, University of Patras, Greece
- José González Monteagudo, University of Seville, Spain
- Venue College of Communication and Public Relations, 6 Povernei St. District 1, Bucharest, Romania. [Download a printable map.]
- Conference fee The conference fee is 75 Euro/participant. The fee includes conference attendance, conference bag, publication in conference proceedings and in the Romanian Journal of Communication and Public Relations (selected papers only), refreshments during coffee breaks and lunch.
- Contact the organizers.
*** Please refer to the dedicated website of the QRC conference for up-to-date info. ***
This conference will explore qualitative research as a method of inquiry which enriches the understanding of communication and of social phenomena. It also aims to provide a venue for discussing and assessing theories and methods currently used in qualitative research in communication, as well as future trends likely to impact the work being done in this field. The conference will focus on sharing and examining qualitative research methodologies, research topics, questions and applications, with a consistent emphasis on their merits and limitations as inquiry tools deployed in the study of communication. Nevertheless, the conference is not limited to methodological aspects, as it welcomes studies that focus on the results qualitative research in communication.
The conference is co-organized by the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration in Bucharest, Romania (via the Center for Research in Communication), and by the University of Lower Silesia in Wroclaw, Poland (via the Academic Counseling Studies Society).